Polish Seniors Club "Ognisko"

Seniors Club 

A Guide to Programs and Services for Seniors in Ontario 


Senior Discounts in Canada

Senior discounts

How to donate house to children? 

Public Trustee is an institution that does not exist in Poland. When someone is incapacitated or dies, but does not have a family, this institution takes over the care of the house. The Public Trustee manages the finances of the incapacitated person, but charges a fee of 20% of the transaction.